I try so hard to get pictures of the kids together. Now that E is mobile it is even more impossible. Not only will he not sit still for me, but B follows (read: chases) him around, so neither one sits still for more than a nano second. But I digress. I try my hardest and with our crappy indoor lighting my pictures are where I'd like them to be...but that isn't going to stop me from sharing them. I also haven't been posting as much as I normally have on here because quiet frankly I'm still focusing on my health journey. I'm now officially 30 pounds lighter! And the journey continues, thanks to the love and support of my family. B is all about walking/running after dinner, and it's still a major lever when she won't eat dinner. It's been a very positive movement for our entire family. Now back to the pictures...
Just because you're a boy, doesn't mean you can't play dress up also. He didn't seem to mind the tutu and he LOVES twirling in circles. Arabella apparently showed him how much fun it is to spin until your dizzy and it is a MUST in a tutu. ;) He's also becoming more and more interested in reading books, or at least flipping pages and "reading" by sticking his nose all the way into the book and jabbering.
Bubba has discovered the joys of climbing in Sissy's bed and reading, or just bouncing and thrashing around as much as possible while giggling. Of course we have to get upset when Sissy takes our book and then Sissy apologizes & gives him kisses to make up for it.
And this was the closest I could come to getting pictures of them together. Sigh, I will keep trying. One day they will both be smiling and looking at the camera at the same time, while not contained in a crib.






They are all great however the one with the kiss is incredible.
ReplyDelete