Happy Birthday to our gorgeous new nephew Spencer Elijah! Mr. Spencer made is debut in the early hours of July 28th via an unscheduled c-section. Mommy, Daddy, and Baby are all doing fine. Welcome to the world little man. You have A LOT of family and friends to meet in your future. :) Don't worry about learning all their names immediately...I've been in the family for six years now and I'm still learning their names.
Of course I HAD to include pictures of the kiddos with their less than eight hour old cousin. ;)
Evan...yeah he just thought we put him on the chair to smack the pillows as hard as possible, but he soon found out that there was this tiny little baby in front of him. He really wasn't sure what he was supposed to do as the baby took his "drum" away. He wasn't even sure if he was allowed to touch Spencer. I'm sure in no time these two will be getting in all sorts of trouble with one another.
Arabella fell in love with Spencer. She just wanted to hog him from everyone. She loved on him, petted him, kissed him. It's all she has talked about all afternoon. She keeps talking about going back and seeing Aunt Erika, Brian and "Bencer." I have a feeling we have the makings of a little "Mommy" on our hands. No doubt she'll be assisting with Spencer anytime we see him.
Congratulations Erika and Brian, you made one gorgeous little boy. We are so thrilled for you. And welcome to the family Spencer.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.