Mommy & I don't get to snuggle as often as we'd like. So today before nap time, while Daddy was getting me ready for bed, Mommy snuck into my big girl bed. Then I asked Daddy if I could climb on Mommy and he said yes...so I did.
Daddy ran to get the camera, because what is more funny; me climbing on Mommy or the fact that both of us were in my tiny bed?
In the first picture you can see Mommy's thoughts on Daddy taking pictures of her. Mommy brushed my hair out of our faces and then we snuggled. Mommy's not exactly the right size for my bed, but we still had fun anyway.
Watching Daddy pull her out of the bed was even funnier. She even smacked her elbow on my monkey show. Maybe we can hang out in a bigger bed next time? Eh, who cares it was fun. :)
Love,
Bella

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.