Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dance Class & Halloween Party

Recently I started taking Zumba classes at The Studio. It's a tiny little dance and glee studio and I really like it. I like the owner and the environment. I take the 8am, Saturday class, and following my class is the Mommy & Me dance class. So a couple of weeks ago we decided to see if Arabella liked it. Not only did she like it, she loves it. So we signed her up. It also helps that our friend/neighbor advised us to skip gymnastics for the local classes you pay for 45 minutes of class and they stand in line that majority of the time and get to do 5 "tricks." Doesn't sound like much bang for the buck at this age. Just another reason why I love this class.

She's almost too tall for one of the exercises they do, but she is on the older end of the spectrum compared to her class mates. Anyway, this past Saturday they had their Halloween party. Until now, I hadn't taken pictures of her in action and I'm glad I caught her on "film" finally.

Daddy left her crown at home. :/
She loves somersaults and is the only one in class that can do them by herself.
She's a bit tall for the bar, or as she calls it "the monkey's bar." She loves it none the less.
Nothing like trying to get 10+ kids to line up in a "choo-choo train."
Another favorite of hers is the parachute.
Of course we had to get the obligatory picture with Snow White {aka Ms. Kim, instructor/owner}
Bella definitely loves dance class, and we've found it a rather awesome bribe tool when it comes to food related quarrels. I have a feeling she'll be advancing and sticking with dance class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.