Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Patch


It's that time of year again. Arabella has spotted every "pumpkin patch" at every local store multiple times. So we packed up and headed to the nearest pumpkin patch down the road from us. There's just something about picking out your own pumpkin from the field... I guess I love the idea of it because I don't recall ever getting pick out my own pumpkin, other than at the local grocery store.


It was mid-day so none of the "fun stuff" was happening. The kids didn't care as they were excited for Daddy's wagon ride...


Arabella was the first to spot her pumpkin. She quickly exited the wagon and proceeded to struggle to pull her pumpkin from it's vine. Daddy ended up busting out the old pocket knife and helped her out. Not too long after that Bubba found his pumpkin as well.



We continued on so Mommy & Daddy could pick out their pumpkins too. Arabella was adamant that we have larger pumpkins as only the kids are allowed to have small ones. Silly girl.


It was a semi-short and sweet trip. I believe we may stick with this pumpkin patch as a family tradition. Next time we'll try to schedule it when they have the hay rides going. Arabella was super excited to get her pumpkin home because it really needs "something."



To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.