Saturday, October 8, 2011

McDoughnuts

There have been several funny sayings lately, some of which I can't remember...but yesterday took the cake!

Back story: We rarely get doughnuts. They are reserved as a treat. But when we do, Adam takes B to Lamar's and they get fresh doughnuts. After a recent middle of the night ER trip, we ran by Lamar's at 5:30am. I tell you there is nothing better than a fresh, hot out of the oven doughnut. *wiping drool up*

Now yesterday, we were headed to Sam's for some groceries. On our way there happens to be a doughnut shop. Not a Lamar's, but some other shop. I guess I've never paid much attention other than there's a doughnut on the sign.

Arabella exclaimed from the backseat, as we drove by, "Doughnuts! Dada, can we get some McDoughnuts?" I nearly wet myself. I have no idea why she said it like that or what the correlation is, but now we just have to call them McDoughnuts. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.