Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Yesterday was a day full of goofy Arabella. She was in such a good mood I can't count the number of silly faces she was making. I captured several cute and goof ones. I cannot wait until these faces are accompanied by attitude. Can you feel my sarcasm?

Then in the evening we returned from the grocery store with some yummy avocados. Well, Bella didn't think they were so yummy. She took about three bites before she started making an "I'm going to puke face." So I tried mixing them with some carrots. She took about three more bites, thinking they were yummy like that. Then she started to tear up and give me that face again. Needless to say I wasn't in a mood to clean up baby yak. So I stopped giving them to her and gave her straight carrots. Once again she was happy.


So she splurged since the avocado's didn't go over well and ate some nummy banana's. She LOVED the bananas. I cannot wait until she makes it through the 1st foods so I can give her a banana in her mesh feeder. I'm sure she'll go ape wild over it (Nice pun, huh?). By the time dinner was over she had a belly full and was in desperate need of a bath. What a goofy little kid.

So another new purchase was had at the local Target. (Thank you Shane!) She eyeballed The Very Hungry Caterpillar in the toy aisle and just had to have it. I handed it to her to see if she really wanted it. Adam said she had no interest. I went to take it away and she had a death grip. So, "Catee" (pronounced CAT-ee) came home with us. So far she has taken this thing with her everywhere in the house. It has been in her walker, on the living room floor, in her crib, on the changing table, my bed, her bed, the play yard. Oye, what have we done?

4 comments:

  1. That caterpillar is one of Abs' favorite toys too - it goes everywhere with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a caterpillar!!

    My fav pic is the lower right pic of the avocados. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the face full of avacado/carrots is so funny.

    G needs a CAT-ee. Right now he has a football tag blanket that he keeps a death grip on all night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL you just wait Bobbi ... those looks will be accompanied with sass sooner than you know it! I absolutely love the last picture of the carrots/avocados ... to funny! AND ... we're glad that Bella loves her caterpillar too ... Mr. Caterpillar is still Shane's favorite toy too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.