
My little munchkin is still perfecting the art of crawling, but for now she's attempting more of an army crawl/leap movement. Tonight she some how managed to go backwards when I wasn't looking and wedged herself under Daddy's recliner. I don't know what I'm going to do with her now that she can get around.


In other news she has decided to day that she needs to live on the boobs. Constantly nursing and the only reason I can think is because she's going through another growth spurt. I don't think it's in relation to her new tooth. Yes, Bud's friend Lizzie decided to move in permanently today. You can bet I'm excited because she has already managed to bite my cuticles today. This evening she finished up yesterday's sweet potatoes but for some reason wanted nothing to do with the green beans. After trying for five minutes I gave up, cleaned her up and let her play on the floor. Shortly after I set her down she decided to start screaming. I picked her up and she instantly tried to nurse through my shirt. So she didn't want real food, just juice. Sometimes it's enough to drive a mom insane.
Go Bella Go!!
ReplyDeleteI think she is getting ready to chase Max around this weekend!