Monday, June 8, 2009

Packing up




Today was a fun day I suppose. Bella practiced her crawling some more and of course didn't sleep any. No, my floor isn't dirty, that's just her drool. She can't seem to keep the saliva in her mouth these days, so everything gets soaked.

This evening once Adam was home I was able to begin packing up Arabella's clothes that no longer fit. It was joyous, yet sad at the same time. I was excited because I was able to break out the 6-9 month outfits that had been lying in storage. The past month she's be wearing mainly onesies because I was just too lazy to do it. So as I went through every thing I was sad. Sad that she can no longer fit these cute outfits, sad that there are so many things she didn't get to wear because she outgrew them so fast. Sad to think she was ever that tiny. I suppose I'm not the first Mommy to go through this and I certainly won't be the last. So now my little darling is ready to wear some awesome and cute summer jumpers, shorts and skorts! And as usual, she decided to go to bed at 8:30, but that lasted only until 10:30. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.