Mommy got too close with the camera, but I thought it was a pretty cool picture not to share.
For some reason I've taken to naming my daughter's teeth. I guess it just makes it more fun for me. So just before she turned 5 months old her first tooth, Bud, made his appearance. Less than two weeks later, Lizzie has made her way through the gums. This time around it was much easier to get a picture of her new found tooth. Bud is on the left and Lizzie is obviously on the right.
Unfortunately I can no longer stick my fingers in her mouth. Before I would stick it in on the opposite side of her tooth so she could gum my knuckles, but not bite me. Now I can't avoid either tooth and that frustrates her because I won't let her pull my fingers in her mouth any more. Such a big girl!
This week seems to be taking forever. It probably feels that way because our December Mamas are coming to visit this Saturday and boy are we excited. Bella is excited so much so that she has started to crawl just to keep up with Max. Come on weekend.
Two already!! I love the pics you put up.
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait either!!
ReplyDelete