Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Squirt Review

I registered for and received two Squirt Spoons by Boon. Yesterday I tried it out for the first time and Arabella seemed to enjoy it. I was able to deliver her food at a faster rate. Tonight, unfortunately, faster didn't seem to be fast enough. Every time I'd pull the spoon out of her mouth to refill the spoon she'd throw a huge fit and start crying. So I suppose faster isn't always better. But I was able to focus on her instead of scrapping a cup of food with a spoon to feed her. It also kept her from trying to grab the food or the spoon from my hand. I found it to be a much more enjoyable experience for the most part.

After she had her carrots and sweet taters we tried to use the spoon for Rice cereal. I think I got it a little thick. When I squeezed the bulb to dispense the food it would get sucked back in like tooth paste. So if we try cereal in it again I'll have to remember to make it a little bit runnier. She still guzzled down all her food like a good little girl should.



In other Bella news, my little 18 pound 8 oz baby girl grew tall enough to be flat footed in her bouncer. So I had to raise it to the final level. Unfortunately that means she won't be able to use it much longer. But the level is about two inches too tall for her now so we've had to place a pillow underneath it to give her a footing. She grows like a weed every day. Before we know it she'll be walking and back talking.


4 comments:

  1. I've never seen those spoons. very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew ... thank you so much for posting the picture of the jumperoo ... I've been frantically trying to find one and now I don't have to stress so much because he'll be out of it soon anyways!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.