So I haven't been very good about posting my pictures this last week or so, so please enjoy while I play catch up.
Here's Mr. Evan just kicking back in his bouncy seat.

Daddy was enjoying some tummy time with Evan. He's doing a lot better these days, but still cannot tolerate it for very long.

Daddy put the rattle in his hand and he wouldn't let go of it.

Daddy snapped a pic of little man after he passed out on the juice.

He's getting so close to rolling over. I just know he's going to do it any day now.

Happy boy!

Arabella is showing me how old she is.

Here we have yesterday's new milestone. This was what I found when I turned around from the stove while cooking dinner.


Here Mommy...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.