This week's challenge is Sky. Here are some pictures I took last week while I was working on the DoF challenge. These are full shots of the water fountain that I teased you with last week. The sky wasn't a very pretty blue, but it was the last gorgeous day before we were bombarded by day after day of rain.
These were taken the day after the rain stopped last Friday. I do believe they turned out nicely. Now when it starts to rain again I can just go back and look at these pictures and remember just how gorgeous it can be. It has also went from a gorgeous spring to a terribly hot summer in an instant. Boo!
For more gorgeous sky pictures visit I Should Be Folding Laundry.




Oh wow, lovely clouds. The 4th photo is my favorite. Have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteI like the clouds in the window shot - neat idea. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat sky pics! I like the one of the clouds reflected in the window - great idea!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! My favorite is the clouds being reflected in the window.
ReplyDeleteI love the reflection in the window that a great idea. The fountian shots are also fun
ReplyDeleteWonderful shots! That water fountain is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love the window shot!!
ReplyDeleteI love the puffy clouds!
ReplyDeleteThe window shot is my favorite too Bobbi. (hee, i just typed boobi on accident. Hi, I'm 12.)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope you come back again soon.
ReplyDeleteI like the last photo best - the reflection of the clouds in the windows looks really cool!
Love your fountain. And the blue sky with clouds after days of overcast? Wonderful in so many ways.
ReplyDeleteI like the reflection shot! Beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteI really like the fountain shots!
ReplyDeleteGREAT SKY SHOTS!!!!
ReplyDeletelast year we didn't have to turn on the AC until almost August and here we've been running it in May! I want spring back- wasn't ready for summer ;)
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I love the clouds in the windows!
ReplyDeleteI love how contrasty the clouds are against the blue sky, very nice.
ReplyDeleteI love how you captured the sky in the windows - such a creative capture!
ReplyDelete