Thursday, May 13, 2010

You Capture ~ Yellow

This weeks You Capture challenge is yellow. I didn't realize how fun it would be to find yellow items to capture. I was tempted to go all floral, but that's just not really me. As you may be able to tell by now I have this issue with being unable to narrow my pictures down to one or two for these challenges. So I guess you're just going to have to enjoy all of the pictures I post.


I took this one back in April, but couldn't resist using it. These are my son's feet.

I love bright sunny days.

Here is one of my munchkins taking in some much needed sunlight.


You've gotta love sidewalk chalk.



This is my goddaughter. I couldn't help but take a picture of her eating her plastic banana and chugging some "beer."

Here's my little blue-eyed baby boy.

So happy at two in the morning.

This was a chair we rescued. We currently use it as a time out chair and apparently my daughter's sippy needed a time out.

I posted earlier this week some photos that didn't make the cut... click here.

Photobucket


For more about You Capture visit I Should Be Folding Laundry.



4 comments:

  1. thanks for linking me :)

    Great pics - the chair one is really cool - but, of course, it's hard to compete with munchkins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man the miller light one- priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so fun :D I love all the variety! (I am not good at narrowing the selection either!)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.