Mommy's little bucket head.
Yesterday was a box full of fun...
Ms. Arabella lost her diaper, not once but TWICE! The first time we put her & Zoe down for a nap. Obviously we put them down in two different rooms for more than obvious reasons. So Zoe went to sleep like any normal worn out kid would do. Arabella on the other hand, let's just say she was putting on a puppet show. After the first hour I went in, laid her back down, turned on her monkey show and told her to go night-night. The next hour went by and she talked the entire time, never crying, just playing. So I sent Adam in and boy was he ticked. I of course grabbed the camera to see what the commotion was all about.
Daddy had found his little girl buck naked. Well, she left her shirt on at least. She had pulled her pants off and removed her wet diaper. Then proceeded to play and peed on the bed. Fabulous end to her non-nap. As you can see from top left to bottom right: She was very pleased with her new found skill of undressing herself; the evidence speaks for itself; it's wet so you guess what happened; and the not-so-fun reality sunk in to her head that this was a no-no.
And before anyone throws it out there; yes we've put onesies on her and even that no longer stops her. The girl knows how to unbutton and remove them as well.You'd think after the first episode she'd have learned that it's not a good idea to disrobe. I only wish I were kidding about the next scenario. Later in the afternoon, she and Zoe were chasing one another across the living room. They just kept going back and forth. All of the sudden I noticed a white bulge creep out of Arabella's pant leg. Ummmm, yeah, it was her diaper. Apparently she had been sticking her hands in her pants again and managed to get one side of the diaper unlatched. Then in the process of running back and forth it worked it's way down her leg. She then stopped for a moment by her time out chair to relieve herself on the carpet before I discovered what was coming out of her pant leg. Talk about a fun afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.