Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Food ~ Bananas

Mommy's Little Peanut

The inevitable has happened. After a round of sucking strawberry juice from Mommy's finger at IHOP we determined Evan was finally ready to try some solids. He's nearing 7 months and I've been really postponing this as long as possible. Only because of new studies that show the intestinal flora is not ready for solids at this age but closer to 11 months old. Anyways, so we bought a box of stage one foods during our last grocery trip and decided to start with bananas.



Hmmm? I'm not sure about this Mommy.

Okay, now you're pretty funny with that spoon there.

More please!

Happy little man!

And there's nothing better than playing with Daddy after some good food.

He did really well and we only had a few moments of projectile food coming back at me. And there was the one time he sneezed right after I put some banana in his mouth and to say the least I was wearing it and Arabella was belly laughing. Where did my baby go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.