I hate sitting in the kitchen to feed Arabella all by myself. There's just something about it that doesn't appeal to me. I mean we used to eat as a family, but since Adam sleeps during the day it just isn't the same. Besides I have to be able to nurse Evan on a whim and that isn't exactly easy to do in a wooden, armless, kitchen chair.
So I found a new place for her to eat, depending on the meal. This place will also serve as an area for creativity and for the time being a stage for her to climb on. I really scored with this brand new picnic table I found on craigslist. She loves it, in fact she wouldn't leave it alone once I got it set up. She tried dragging it across the floor, climbing onto the table top. Yes, I can see that this table is going to get a lot of use. The second best thing about it, is that it can collapse when I need to store it! Oh the fun we will have.
great find
ReplyDelete