After a busy week of doctor appointments, grocery shopping and full day of cooking I'm finally able to play catch up. After last Friday's appointment, the 6th, we ended up making a second trip back to the doctor for Arabella at the last minute but I'll post about that later. Then we ended up taking Evan back to the doctor this past Thursday, the 12th, for what I believed was pink eye. Unfortunately I was correct. Poor little man was terrible looking. I didn't get any real good photographs of him all puffy except with my cell phone camera, and those aren't the best. Early Thursday morning, as in around 3am, he could barely see because his eyes were so puffy. So I did something I'd seen suggested before and it actually seemed to help him quite a bit. I laid him on the bed, dangled over him and squirted some breast milk in his eyes. Of course he couldn't figure out what the heck I was doing. It gave him temporary relief until we were able to go to the doctor and get an antibiotic ointment to stop the infection. We have to administer it for a week. :(
Here you can see his shiny eyes from the ointment and a little puffiness.
And in crawling news he's beginning to understand that you have to move one knee and then the other. But his favorite mode of transportation is the bear crawl/lunge forward.
And tonight I was able to get him to sit up for a few seconds at a time. This was the only picture I managed to get where his eyes weren't closed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.