Just when you think she can't find anything else to be jealous about....
I got the walker out because Evan is showing interest in walking and he has the back and leg strength. I left it in the kitchen, and that was my first mistake. Adam and Arabella were in the kitchen, Evan and I were in the bedroom nursing...I heard Adam giggle. Then I saw flashes of light as he followed her from the kitchen to our bedroom. He had turned his head for two seconds when she managed to crawl her way into the walker and take off down the hall to me. She is such a goof. So now I have to keep it in his room behind closed doors when she's upstairs otherwise she throws a fit. She even tries climbing in it while he's in the seat... Tell me it ends soon?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.