So the title isn't that clever, and not really funny, especially if you've truly been tagged by real graffiti artist's like my fellow December Mama, on a BRAND NEW garage door none the less. But back to Arabella, we tried doing our monthly cooking without the help of a sitter yesterday. We gave her the floor paper book and her box of crayons and worked away. Shortly after we called it a day I took Evan off into the other room to nurse him and then grab a bite to eat in peace in the bedroom. I heard Adam talking rather sternly to Arabella proceeded by a spanking. I jumped up to see what happened.... Oh yes, she did it!
Adam said he was checking laundry and she was "too quiet" so he checked on her and found the wall and trim had been colored on. I grabbed the camera after the clean up had started. Here's the culprit and her art work.
And I was not about to clean it up by myself, so she had to do some scrubbing too.
Daddy also found some artwork in a basket that before said incident happened had clean clothes in it. He found the clothes on the kitchen floor.
Nice work Arabella, but next time let's keep it on the paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.