Saturday, September 11, 2010

Messy Mania

Arabella participated in her first Parents As Teachers activity, Messy Mania. Unfortunately for Mommy, I didn't know it was outside, and have been suffering from allergies ever since. But she enjoyed herself and was able to interact with some kids her own age.


My little artist.

Mixing the colors. Blue & Yellow make...Green.

Doing some "white washing." LOL. They were using water and you'd have thought they were painting with gold.


She despised the shaving cream once it was on her hands.


My little shy girl, and the table is mixed coffee grounds, talk about a recipe for sneezing disaster. As soon as a little boy walked up to the table to play she backed away and wouldn't play anymore.


Her favorite part of the whole experience was the splash fountain they had going. It was intended to be used to wash their hands off in between activities, but she figured what the hey. "I'll just get soaked."



And this is what happens when you wear flip flops to an outdoor activity, step off the sidewalk, roll your ankle, and fall down while trying to take a picture. Yes, that is my foot in the right hand corner.

1 comment:

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.