To meet this challenge I opted to use a homemade bounce card (aka a white business card) to deflect the harsh light from my flash. These pics are SOOC, the last one is cropped for affect.
Some one is showing off his new upper teeth.
I love the Field of Depth on this one.
My baby is beginning to no longer be a baby.
For more You Capture pictures visit Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry.



Gah, when did he get this big Bobbi? I really like these shots. I think the lighting worked out well!
ReplyDeleteI really like the shot through the crib bars.
ReplyDeleteGhosting
Aw, CUTIE! The flash worked out well- really nice, even lighting!
ReplyDeleteThe middle picture is my favourite as well. Lovely shots.
ReplyDeleteVery good, you wouldn't know that you used a flash!
ReplyDeleteOh he is adorable! Great tip about the white business card.
ReplyDeleteOh, that smile! Sweetness! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. It'snice to capture the everyday.
ReplyDelete