Friday, January 7, 2011

24 Month Stats


She was measuring herself for the nurse at the doctors office.

I realized I forgot to post Arabella's 24 Month stats. Oops. She's staying at 27 pounds, but she has shot up to 35 and a half inches. No wonder her pants aren't long enough.

And our fun loving growth charts will now come to a close for her as they only extend to 24 months. Perhaps I can locate another chart, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.