Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Peanut Butter Carrots


I seriously, 100% thought Adam was crazy. He said as a child he would eat peanut butter with his carrots...umm, eww. Well he had me try it the other day and to my surprise it was pretty good. So this afternoon Arabella decided to turn into a little garbage disposal. She busted through cottage cheese, the remainder of our grapes which she pulled off the stem herself, almond milk, apple juice, and carrots with peanut butter. At first I just gave her carrots. She nibbled, but didn't chow down like she normally would. So I offered her peanut butter and she was all about that. So now, if she's not in a carrot mood I can ask if she wants a side of peanut butter and I know she'll eat her carrots.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm. We ate that too. Usually had a side of celery and carrots with the PB.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.