Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More Turtles Mama

So tonight I tried out a fabulous new recipe, Tortellini Primavera. It was absolutely scrumptious. I started dinner a little early so I could eat in peace without trying to feed the kids. I took my dinner to the living room where they were watching cartoons. Arabella saw a bowl in my hand and instantly thought, "Oh, ice cream." Not winning mother of the year here am I? So, I proceed to tell her through a series of "Bite ice cream Mama!" that it is actually tortellini. She looked at me and said "bite?" So I obliged, then she started asking for more "bite turtles." Sure baby, what ever you say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.