| Playing peek-a-boo with Mommy |
Today it snowed...and snowed...and snowed. It snowed for over 24 hours. AWESOME! It's only awesome because I don't have to get out in it. Of course this also leads to my hubby busting out the snow blower and of course teasing Arabella. She really, really wanted to go out and "play" with Daddy in the snow. I, however, wasn't in the mood to clean up after her so I kept her inside. That didn't keep her from attempting to escape and bang on the front door for Daddy to "Open, go out!" LOL. Kids are so funny.
| Trying to escape. |
| PANDA! |
Before bed time we broke out the infamous pillow pets. Evan hadn't had a chance to play with the panda yet, but Arabella had. I tossed Panda into the crib and he started pummeling that poor thing; yanking it's tail, biting it's ears. It was too cute.
| Unicorn ride! (Ignore the dirty floor and mess in the background. Mommy has been lazy.) |
Arabella LOVES her unicorn and frequently takes him for a ride. She also is perfecting "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die" as Despicable Me (or Minions as she calls it) is her favorite movie right now. Usually she winds up screaming "gonna diiiiiieeeeee" so it doesn't always make sense, but it's cute none the less.
| My babies. |
Truth be told, I should have let her go outside today. It's supposed to be +3 in the morning and blistering winds all day long. I may bundle her up in the morning and let her play for a few minutes, but that all depends on what Adam thinks when he gets home. I love the snow, but hate the cold.
Yeah a fellow bad mommy!!! I didn't let Shane go out in it either. Granted, David tried to get him to walk to the mailbox with him and he was having no part of it ... but he wanted out when Brendan was outside. Oh well, I'll deal with it later when he starts therapy. :)
ReplyDelete