We decided to go visit my parents today and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to let Arabella play in the snow. After all she has been begging us to let her out at home, but I just wasn't ever in the mood really. So as we got ready to leave we packed up all of our snow gear, but it just ended up being me, her and the camera outside. She had a blast. After a while I knew she had to go in because we didn't have the right boots for her and her gloves were covered in snow balls, so I knew her hands were freezing. And as I'm sure you can guess she threw a hissy fit and I ended up having to pick her up and take her inside. In a short amount of time I managed to take over 300 pictures (thank you continuous shoot). Here are just a hand full and the rest I'll be putting on facebook.
 |
| Yes, she did try to throw a snowball at me but instead hit herself in the face. |
 |
| "Let's make a snowman Mommy." |
 |
| Arabella was so proud of her, uh, snowman. |
 |
| Sliding down the snow pile is fun! |
 |
| It was a good day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.