Sunday, April 3, 2011

14 Months Old

24 pounds 11 ounces, 31.5 inches
I'm pretty sure I've missed doing some of Evan's updates, but I'm here now. ;) Mr. Evan is officially 14 months old and we're still at the nursing game. He isn't really showing many signs of giving up (as long as my supply holds out). I'm really at the point where I'm enjoying nursing immensely. He's very interactive at this age, so it's nice that he cues me when he wants fed. I really thought he'd slowed down and wasn't nursing as much, but when I sat down and figured it out, he's still pretty much nursing full time. On occasion he skips a few feedings during the day, but not often.

I also feel the need to explain to Evan that I am sorry for the pathetic look of these pictures. It's partially to blame on teething, partially to blame on what I assume is a virus of some kind (he's snotty) and it's partially to blame on his father. I think Daddy learned a valuable lesson, we must NEVER leave a one-year-old unattended at the bottom of the stairs, even if it was only for a few seconds.

He really looked much more terrible yesterday, but the bruising is letting up. We're still not sure what happened. But he has the lovely wound on his nose, a bruise that streaks from his upper lip to his eye lid and then a spot on his forehead that did have a knot, but is now just a scrap and bruise.


Boo Boo's aside, he's a healthy non-stop growing child. This little man can pack away the food, but we're not quite sure where he's putting it as he's not really gaining a ton of weight or height. I really don't look forward to him being a teenager.


We love you little man, but please knock it off with the dare devil stunts. Mommy can't handle it and I don't think I'll live past your childhood if you keep it up. Mkay? Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.