Sunday, April 3, 2011

27 Months Old

27 pounds 11 ounces, 34 inches
I feel bad that I've not been keeping up with our daily funnies, but they'll forgive me. I'm totally proud of my baby girl. She's growing up so fast. I'm pretty sure she went from toddler to teenager overnight. We have some funny conversations, pretty much daily.

She has become a music fanatic. Anything and everything is some sort of instrument; from guitars to drums. This child LOVES to sing even when she doesn't know the words. I'm going to take her to a Music Movement class put on my Parents as Teachers. I cannot wait to see her face when she finds out what she gets to do. We are also planning on buying her a youth guitar for her birthday!

Developmentally, I'm pretty sure she's either advance or on target for most skills. She can sing her ABC's and count to 20 on her own. She's also to the point where she points out letters to us. I bought a 5 pack of educational posters so I've been quizzing her and she pretty much knows everything on each poster. They include the ABC's, Colors, Shapes, Opposites, and Counting.

I'm also certain she's going to be a bookworm, which is great because I hated reading growing up. I'm pretty sure she'd make me read every book in her room before bed if I didn't enforce a limit. On the upside, she's not afraid to zone at the t.v. when cartoons are on (see example below).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.