Arabella is a ball of energy lately. Trying to get her to sit for me so I can take a picture is proving to wear on my patience. So I'm pretty certain I'll never be a professional kids photographer.
She decided tonight to spin until she nearly fell into my camera, hit the play yard on the way down and couldn't stand up to walk. Such a goof ball. Once I finally got her to quit spinning she begged and begged and begged for Veggie Tales.
We have ONE Veggie Tales DVD, The Wizard of Ha's. She will watch it back to back until I tell her no. Tonight I decided that I really was not in the mood for Bob or Larry. And this is what happens when you deny a 2 year old the pure pleasure that is Veggie Tales...
Can you see that??? Yes she drools when she throws a fit. It almost looks like a small dog whizzed on the carpet. :/
I love you honey and one day you'll realize that I'm really not a terrible Mommy. Watching or not watching Veggie Tales is not the end of the world.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.