 |
| No, Evan isn't that much shorter than Arabella. He's just slumping so he can teeth on the crib. |
All I want is a picture of the kids together. A decent picture. Apparently that's too much to ask if they are not locked up together. I mean really, who would think that asking a one year and two year old to sit still and look at the camera would be difficult? No? It's just me? Okay.
So out of the five pictures I took that was the best one of them together. And even that didn't last longer than 10 seconds before it turned into this...
 |
| Evan, don't bite your sister. It's not funny even if Mommy is laughing. |
 |
| Evan, I said stop trying to scale your sister. She's not a rock wall. |
 |
| You know Evan, choking your sister is really frowned upon by society. |
In case your wondering; as soon as they are in a crib together he takes that opportunity to get her back for all of the horsey rides and shoving to the ground she's put him through thus far. Not to mention yanking on his limbs at the dinner table when Mommy goes to get more milk from the fridge. She has it coming, and unfortunately I just have to laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.