Fun, what is more fun than dawdling around Bass Pro? Arabella has been there once before but she wasn't quite old enough to enjoy it.
 |
Well, waiting in line for the car wash to start. Arabella thinks it's the coolest thing to do when we gas up. She's always asking if we're taking a "car bath." |
 |
| Ah, the beloved Bass Pro Shop... |
 |
| Nothing is more fun to Adam than knives...I can't blame him. I have a few myself. ;) |
 |
| Evan had fun? Well he's teething so he didn't really care, but he love the elevator rides. |
 |
| There's nothing more cool than Daddy raising you up so you can look out over the lake and watch the waterfall. |
 |
| You can't say ATV without knowing the word fun. |
 |
| Checkers = Fun. |
 |
| I love to see Daddy Daughter moments. Melts my heart. |
 |
| This is the reason we can no longer get in the car without hearing "waterfall?" Do you blame her? |
For more FUN photographs visit
I Should Be Folding Laundry.
B looks so serious in the checkers one. A future champion is forming, look out.
ReplyDeleteMy duaghter and husband love the Bass Pro Shop, though it's not exactly my definition of fun!
ReplyDeletethat looks like the kansas city bass pro! looks like you had fun!
ReplyDelete:) I like the daddy/daughter one too.
ReplyDeleteThe checkers shot is my favorite. Love the colors and the concentration on her face!
ReplyDeletelots of fun things to do...how awesome! It' my first time to join, hope you can check out mine HERE. Thanks!
ReplyDelete