Arabella had another fun first tonight. Well it wasn't so much a fun first as a confusing and somewhat embarrassing moment for Mommy. We got ready for bath time as usual and I place Arabella on the thrown. I picked her up a short time later to see if she tinkled while the water in the tub was filling. She hadn't so I sat her back down and turned my focus back to the tub. I turned the water off and turned back to her. She had the most sad "I am so in trouble" look on her face and she was staring down into the toilet. I asked her if she pottied and she looked at me, then reached for the toilet paper. I told her no, Mommy would get the toilet paper. And that's when it happened. She spotted a certain product I left on the counter top that generally would be hidden from the public eye. My little twerp pointed to the Tampons and screeched "BITES." She was insistent that I had "bites" on the counter and was holding out on her. I giggled my butt off. I got her into the tub and she forgot about the whole thing, but Mommy didn't. It's funny, a similar thing happened with my niece a few years ago, only they were the compact kind and she called them "candy." After I told Adam tonight he said she probably think they are like her fruit twists, too bad they would give her cotton mouth. LOL.
In other fun first news, Arabella is totally confused on her horse sound. Her new puzzle has a horse and I ask her what a horse says, she says "baa." Really? I'm pretty sure the horse says "neigh." Again, I don't know where she came up with the animal sound because we've not yet worked on sheep. And apparently the bunny says "hop hop," or as she puts it "bop, bop." I couldn't think of a noise to tell her for the bunny so I made the bunny hop and I guess it stuck. Every day it's something new...she's truly expanding her vocabulary faster than I thought she would.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.