This is my very first week to participate in You Capture. This week's assignment was "
Spring." Luckily we happened to have a gorgeous spring thunderstorm roll through Kansas City. When I think of spring in KC I always think of rain....


This is our new blueberry bush we have yet to plant this spring.

I love the rain and reflection on our deck.

Of course you can't think of spring without seeing the new leaves on the trees.

Beautiful green grass lines the streets.

Our barberry briers are in bloom.

The rain also collects in places it really shouldn't.

And what is spring without the Robins to chase after the worms who come out for the rain?

Welcome to YouCapture! Great first post ;)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. Rain is so much better than the snow we are currently getting in Wyoming.
ReplyDeleteReally nice shots!
Thank you both :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you joined the rest of us for You Capture. What a beautiful green Spring you have! I love the shot of your new blueberry bush best, because I could only dream of growing blueberries here (but I may just try anyway).
ReplyDeleteyay! Love them Bobbi!
ReplyDeleteI so LOVE springtime rain! Lovely images!
ReplyDeleteNice! I really like the dripping wet leaves!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first challenge! Beautiful photos. I wish I had a blueberry bush...yum! Welcome to the group!
ReplyDeleteIt is great that you joined us at You capture, great shots. I love taking photos after it has just rained.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! I especially love the raindrops on the leaves. Very nice!
ReplyDelete