Well, it was a fun Easter for us. We went to bed (Adam & I) around midnight only to wake back up at four in the morning so we could make it to Sunrise Services. We drive nearly an hour to get to church, hence the earlier wake up time. Arabella woke up with a fever unfortunately, accompanied by a nasty cough and lots of lovely drainage. After Sunrise Service we had breakfast and then headed back home to catch some z's before church.Unfortunately I snoozed my alarm one too many times and we didn't make it back to church. This was also the day that Adam had to switch to his midnight to 8am shift. So he needed to sleep the afternoon away in order to get up at night for work. Talk about a fabulous time for Mommy. Any who, below are pictures of what little Easter celebration we had at home. I didn't want to take Arabella to my in-laws with a fever so we stayed home. Oh, and above is Arabella's first Easter basket from Mommy & Daddy aka The Easter Bunny.
Exploring her new goodies.
She loves her new Precious Moments book and Mommy loves Target's dollar spot!
What's that? I think she spotted Dora.
I really thought I picked the least annoying noise making toy I could. I was sorely wrong. She pushes that button repeatedly so that Dora sounds as though she's studdering.











No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.