Thursday, April 22, 2010

Puzzled

As promised, here are the pics of Arabella with her new puzzle.


The bunny ("hop-hop") is her favorite piece. This evening she tried to make a dinner out of him. I had to steal the poor guy away so he could dry off from her slobbers.


And of course with it raining outside Arabella thought she might need her monkey hat on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.