Arabella is getting to that stage that her imagination can take her anywhere. Yesterday was proof of it, and I wanted to make sure and note it.
For her birthday we gave her a lacing shoe. We've been showing her how to lace and how to tie a bow. Obviously she's a little young yet, but she knows how to say "Loop, Swoop, and Pull." Her favorite thing to do, however, is remove the string from the shoe. She always has Daddy re-lace it for her. But tonight as I was making dinner, I hear her Mousekersizing in the living room. Calmly chanting "jump, jump, jump rope." Clearly she had my attention. I peer down and ask her what she is doing with her shoe lace. "I jumping rope Mommy." Yes, dear I see, I see. Thank you Mickey Mouse for encouraging my daughter to exercise. So I suppose the next thing on her gift list will be a jump rope.
I will also post later some pictures that we took outside yesterday while playing in the soggy back yard, blowing bubbles, and playing catch.


Yup. Here too. Abby's "jump-a-rope" is the red string that is supposed to be the leash on her little plastic pull-along-puppy. KIds are great.
ReplyDelete