Well I'm super happy blogger is back up. It seems like the minute I find something to blog about they up and decide to do something to blogger and make it unavailable.
The other day I posted about Arabella's first Sticker Club experience. Low and behold the very next day she received a second envelope from someone in my hometown. She was even more excited this time because she "knew" what she would find in the envelope. I was even more surprised to find a cute little note card from the little girl with a little explanation about herself. It was the cutest thing ever. So without further adieu...
And just for fun...she is such a goof. She figured out that she can purposely cross her eyes and constantly does it for laughs at the dinner table.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.