Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Lil Man

The other day I took Evan outside to try and get some more practice in with my camera, as well as get some decent photos of him. You may have seen the majority of these on facebook, but here are my collages of said photos. I also included larger copies of my favs.

Secondly, BOYS ARE GROSS. Not only is my son a goat, he apparently is a crap flinging chimpanzee. Seriously, yesterday he was in the PNP watching cartoons so I could do some laundry. I look down to check on him and he has his hand down the back of his pants. First off, it's a gross habit and I don't know for the life of me why he does it, but he does. Secondly I had to tell him to stop several times. By the time I finished dishes and grabbed him, he had pooped. He reached for me and that's when I saw it...poop on his fingers. *vomit*

Ummm, he's teething. Like really bad and is constantly chewing on his fingers. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. Needless to say I about puked.

So back to something fun...pictures!









2 comments:

  1. love love love love love LOVE these photos! The silhouette one is FABulous. And I also love the bare feet walking down the sidewalk one. When did he grow up Bobbi???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!!

    Yeah, I don't know what happened. I turned my head for a second and poof, he's turning into a toddler. :(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.