Evan is quite the adventurer. It's a great thing we fenced in the yard, otherwise I wouldn't be able to keep him under control. The child wandered away the second I had my head turned. He did a great deal of scouting out the yard and finding numerous things to "eat." But the best thing that happened...he climbed up the slide. He latched his little fingers into the tiniest crevice and mastered climbing up the wrong way. He is such a strong little boy.
He also managed to cut his finger on the downspout while I wasn't looking. See, boys = trouble. He had me all freaked out thinking between the back yard and getting in the front door that he'd managed to cut the underside of his eye open. He had blood smeared every where. I hurried him upstairs only to find it was in fact his finger that was cut and he simply rubbed his face. Sigh, what am I going to do with him?
Arabella was less than cooperative with the camera as usual, but I managed to squeeze a few decent pics out. She was thoroughly upset when she discovered there are swings behind our house, but because of the fence she has no access. She did find she likes playing the "chase" game with Bubba. He "chases" her and she runs, screeching at the top of her lungs. After I had taken Bubba back in the house, B & I pulled out the bubbles. She, again, wasn't very cooperative and kept facing her back towards me. Sorry kiddo, I really don't need a ton of pictures of your backside...
And lastly, you may be seeing these flowers more & more. I made a bunch of them for B's hair. She's really fitting into that girly category these days. This morning she grabbed a "princess dress" which is burgundy and white and matched it with an orange flower clip. Hey, she's two, she knows what she wants, and she goes with it. Who am I to judge a two-year-old's fashion sense? Anywho, the flowers are easy to make and she loves them, so I may be making more in the future.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.