Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You Capture - Outdoors


I love You Capture. I love that I am challenged to pick up my camera each week and continue to improve "learning my camera." Obviously I can choose which weeks to participate and which weeks not to. But honestly, if I am EVER going to conquer Manual on my pretty baby (the camera), and use it on my babies correctly every time, I have to make myself do this. Don't worry it's not a bad thing.

On with the show! Some of the above photos are now in the running for my favs. The ones below...I just love the look on Arabella's face. And if you're wondering what's in the foil, just look below it. Oh yeah, that's my honey's scrumptious grilled corn on the cob. Well, and he grilled the yummy chicken too.


I really think I'm becoming addicted to sunflare. It kills my eyes to "try" to capture the sun directly (which you should never do through the view finder), but having blue eyes will do that to you.


 Thanks for looking. If you'd like to see more head on over to I Should Be Folding Laundry.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love the picture of the sky. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos. And now I'm hungry after seeing corn on the cob on the grill. Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first collage. I need to get into doing more of those...
    Do you care to share the recipe/method for the yummy-looking corn on the cob? Can't wait to get out and grill here!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.