Ummm, so this week's topic totally hit the bulls eye. I completely FORGOT about my post. Yeah, so here's my take on busy. Unique? Probably not, but it might partially explain my forgetfulness.
![]() |
| This pretty much sums up my life...never a spare moment. |
In the off chance I catch some down time I like to do little projects with B. She absolutely is going to be a girly girl. She loves jewelry and of course whenever I can, I hit up Michael's when they have their $1 project sales. I have several of these foam/bead necklace kits stashed up for special occasions.
She's finally figured out how to lace the beads. I honestly think this is quite a feat with such tiny string and beads. ;)
I love how little projects like this keep her busy. I also love that she loves to show off her pretty necklaces. By the time we were done with this project she made a bracelet and a "ring like Mommy's." The joys of having a little girl.






heh, yeah no "busy" post for me either, ironic, ain't it?
ReplyDeleteI love the necklace kit idea, I need to look for some. I bet Abs would like it too.