Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Getting stronger...




Yesterday we had an impromtu photo session and she did great. She loves laying on the Boppy sometimes and I caught her with her head up. She actually holds and turns her head frequently which is great for her age. Tomorrow we have some appointments to catch. I go for my 6 week check up (woohoo me) and after the LC saw her today she thinks Bella may have a virus causing her breakouts. So we called the doctor and he's not there tomorrow but they don't want her to wait until Thursday to be seen so we go in tomorrow. On top of that she's started getting congested and coughing today, just as I have been doing the past week, so I hope its nothing major. Wish us luck!



Today's Measurements - 10 pounds 11.2 ounces





1 comment:

  1. Bella - Shane says "woot-woot, you're looking fine"!

    Bobbi I can't believe how much she has matured ... she is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.