Going to see Grandma at work

Bella has always loved starring up at the ceiling, especially at her five legged ceiling monster. So yesterday I purchased a play mat with all the bells and whistles she'll ever need. After playing a while she discovered herself in the mirror, but seemed uninterested in herself. She did enjoy the sun, which plays 4 different melodies. She isn't quite coordinated to grab at the toys (or so I thought) and doesn't have the strength to pull it for the sound. But she loves kicking at a couple of the dangling toys. I added to it a monkey teether that Erica got her and she can't help but glare at him. It was too cute. After a while she gets pissy. So I gave her a break. After Daddy was finished in the garage we showed him her new toy and he watched her play. We started to discuss something and when we turned back to pull the sun, for more music, she had a tight grasp on the ring and wouldn't let go. So whether it was pure dumb luck or a coordinated effort I'll never know, but I was able to snap a few pics of her playing with it.
Her 5 legged ceiling monster

I FINALLY got some pictures printed for my family and am able to send out the thank you cards (only two months late). We had a good day I must say, that was until the night came and my little girl again refused to sleep on her own. So at midnight she crawled in to bed, snuggled up to her favorite toy (mommy's boob) and drifted off. I still don't understand why it is she acts like she's asleep after eating (at all hours of the night) but the moment we try to move her she's wide awake. Does this kid ever really sleep anymore? Oh well, another day, another adventure.
HEY this looks like how I am used to being able to comment. I hope this works!
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures!