Sunday, February 22, 2009

A new do, A new day

Well I finally got my "Mommy Do" today. I swear there was 20 pounds of hair on my head, but I have the thinnest hair. It feels awesome. The lady "foofied" it up and I doubt I'll ever be able to make it look that cute, but I'll try. All this took place after Arabella decided to revert to her 3 am bed time again. She slept next to me all night and just wanted to eat and eat and eat. So after awaking around 10:45am she was apparently refreshed and wanted to talk to mommy and daddy. Adam tried to capture a smile on camera, but we only got some grins and open mouthed shots. Still she's too cute and you can't hate her for staying up late every night (morning) once you talk to her.


We were also able to get all 4 grandkids together at the same time today. Number 5 is on the way. That's right, but before you jump the gun, no it's not me. Erica is preggo with her second baby. She just found out this weekend so she still has to see the doctor, but Brooklyn is excited. She's gonna be a big sister and if you ask her she's going to have little brother/sister. She's sooo funny.


Speaking of funny, baby's will say the darndest things. Demi (in b&w) approached me as I was nursing Bella. I had my new nursing cover on but was peaking through the neck hole to watch her when Demi decided she needed to see what Bella was doing under there. Before I could stop her she pulled the hole open so she could see down in there. She then exclaimed "What is she doing?" I proceeded to tell her she was eating. Demi said, "No she's not", all while giggling. I said yes, she's eating her milk. To which she responded "NO, milk doesn't come from people, it comes from cow's and refrigerators. You have to pour it in a glass." Ahhh, innocent children. If only it were all as easy as pouring milk into a glass.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just LOVE the comments from little kids ... they really do know everything don't they! Bella looks so adorable in her Bumbo seat ... she's going to be a heart breaker one day mom!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.