
Well after the success we had last night during the baby wearing class I went and bought a Moby today. Mind you I had to drive 45 minutes to the store to get it because we only have one "local" supplier, but that's fine by me. I didn't have to pay for shipping. When we finally got home I got situated and then thought I'd put Bella in the wrap. However she would not have it. I couldn't figure out what the problem was. So after screaming and trying to stand up to get out of it I gave up after a few minutes. The little terd wanted fed. So we ate and ate and ate and ate. Then we screamed and screamed and screamed. So I thought I'd try the wrap again. After a few minutes in it, with some walking around the house, she was out. YES!!! Finally something that works and here I am typing two-handed. This is awesome. So I can't wait to actually wear her outstide of the house. But for now I'll settle for being able to do house chores.
That looks comfy!
ReplyDeleteI second that! You make me want one! Especially as I am typing one-handed.
ReplyDeleteWell I guess I'm going to need one of those. I'm expecting in Nov. We just found out a couple of days ago!! Just thought I tell you!!
ReplyDelete