Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just another Sunday



Well we have received good news on Adam's grandfather. He does have colon cancer but it is treatable. He is however going to Mason City this week to have his liver and lymph nodes looked at. So the outlook is more positive but your prayers are still needed.

We spent the afternoon with my parents after going to church and Bella did great until she decided to overload her diaper. So on her pretty new dress we have poo, but I rinsed it immediately so I think it'll be okay. I finally got her nails trimmed while she was sleeping after she had nursed, but she still scratches the hell out of my chest when she's nursing. So I have been keeping the mitts on her to keep her from hurting me. We are now seeing more smiles from her each day and she's starting to coo at us when we talk to her. It's amazing the changes that take place in such a short amount of time. Before I know it she'll be talking back at us. Well once I get her new outfit washed I'll have to take a picture of her because I just think its a cute little dress. She still has her rash and it definitely gets worse when she's nursing, wrapped up too tight, or lays against someone and starts sweating. I guess we'll have to figure out how to prevent it, if we can. It doesn't seem to matter what we do, she still breaks out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.