Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Mommy


Yesterday was my mommy's birthday so we went for a visit and dinner. It was fun for everyone. While we were eating dinner Bella tried to roll from her back to her tummy for the first time ever. She would have succeeded but it was my fault she couldn't. My parents have an open floor plan, so I put her on the floor next to a small wall between the kitchen and living room. With Gaige & Brooklyn running around I didn't want them to fall or trip on her. So we were all sitting at the table eating when Erica said "Bobbi look at Bella." I stood up to look over the table and there she was nose to nose with the trim on the wall. She had tried rolling over from her back to her tummy, rolling to the right. Unfortunately her face found the wall. I wish I had caught a picture of it, but I was hungry.

Following dinner we watched Fireproof (very good flick) we had some more tummy time to which Bella rolled from tummy to back several times before getting hungry. Following her feeding she passed out on my lap. Brooklyn kept giving her kisses and stroking her hands. She just loves her Baby Bella.

Being that my mom works at Wal-Mart, this is an awesome gift. She won't be able to wear it for another month or so but it's still adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.