Sunday, March 29, 2009
Refusal to sleep
What happened? What happened to my darling little girl who had acquired a wonderful nightly routine of sleeping? Why is it that she has come to fight us on a nightly basis? As I type she is fighting hard. We have come to let her cry it out, not for too long, but still. It was nice, we had her going down at nine and she would stay that way until six am or so. Now she screams and wails until midnight or after. I really would enjoy getting our schedule back. Well I suppose I should go console her and see if we can't get her to actually sleep. Good night for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bella with Zakk Wylde
About Me
- Bobbi Sharp
- My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.
It sucks when you get a taste of sleep, and then it's taken away! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDelete