


I haven't much new to say tonight. I have the same old stinkin cough that is giving me a headache. I'm afraid Bella might be catchin whatever it is that I've got. Ugh.
We are going to a concert tomorrow night so I'm hoping to feel better before then. Adam and I are getting a night out! It's Black Label Society. I am stoked, mainly because we get to meet the bands after the show! Opening for them are Sevendust, Dope, and Infinite Staircase. For those who don't know, this is heavy metal, the best kind of music there is. I am going to be face to face with one of the best guitar players the world has ever seen. His solos give me goose bumps. Zakk Wylde, I get to meet Zakk, freakin, Wylde. In my life I never thought I'd have this opportunity. I don't know if I'll be able to maintain my composure. Knowing me I'll shy up like a love struck school girl. Wish us luck, moreso Adam for having to deal with me. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.